Why Software Maintenance?
Unlimited Technical Support
A current Software Maintenance Agreement ensures that you will have unlimited access to our highly-trained technical support staff. Our technical support team members have vast experience with SA, instruments and measurement application in the field. They ready to help you resolve any issues or questions as quickly as possible.
- Contact Technical Support Directly --To fill out a support request Clicking Here or simply email us by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is an excellent way to send screenshots or project files when needed. If the file is too big Click Here to upload a file using our secure file transfer utility. Emails also go out to our entire team so you may have multiple experts helping you tackle the challenge at hand.
- Courtesy onsite and virtual Support included as part of a current SMA.
- To book a virtual support session.--Click here to schedule a 1 hour demo or technical support session with one of our team members at a time that is convenient for you.
- SA Community--Our community page is an online access point to find answers to your questions, helpful hints, FAQs for current SA users, and an opportunity to explore current training materials and YouTube video links Click Here to access our community page.
- Call us at 757.565.1500. Your message will be relayed to our entire support team and answered as quickly as possible. If your matter is urgent, please state this in your message so we can respond accordingly.
Official SA Releases, Upgrades, & Updates
SA is continuously updated with innovative enhancements and upgrades, often on a weekly basis. Receive all official SA releases, updates, and new features; as well as reminders about new releases when you keep your Software Maintenance Agreement up-to-date. Clicking Here to see What's New in the latest SA release.
- User-Suggested Updates
Software updates are often defined by SA users around the world. By giving us your feedback, you have the opportunity to influence the development of SA.
- Priority Response to Error Reports
Receive priority response if you experience an error. Our technical support team will reproduce the error, determine the cause, and quickly provide a solution.
- Direct Bug Fix Updates
In the event of a software error, your issue will be forwarded to our software development team. You will be notified as soon as a new version of SA is available.
- New Hardware Interfaces
SA updates include interfaces for new portable metrology hardware and enhancements to existing instruments.
- Companies with Multiple Users
Renewal ensures that all users are running consistent, current software versions. Group plans are available for companies with multiple users.
Staying up to date is important for suppliers/contractors who perform work for larger manufacturers using SA. Most large companies keep their keys updated.
Questions about support? Contact us at email@example.com or 757-565-1500.